Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Have been having problem with F11 error,but yesterday it just died, no lights,nothing. I reseated all connections and finally got the control lock light on, but can't get it to work still.
I held the cycle button down as instructed but it still won't work. The door will open and shut. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, Thanks
Communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the
Motor Control Unit (MCU) cannot be sent correctly.
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections to the MCU, the motor, and
Central Control Unit (CCU).
3. Check the drive system for any worn or failed components.
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
8. Check that the serial harness at the MCU is not mounted
upside down. The wires shouldshould be to the left when facing the MCU connectors.
Posted on Aug 16, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 30, 2016 | Dryers
Apr 01, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Sep 03, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Aug 03, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Apr 09, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Feb 23, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Aug 18, 2008 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Jul 28, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Apr 16, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: