Question about E-Machines T2240 PC Desktop
Usually if your seeing the dash on the upper left corner it means it's still trying to load the Operating system (example: windows XP or Vista or Windows 7) of your computer . If it really stuck on that part, try to do this step
1. You said that you just finish the setup, so we need to know if the setup is completed or successful
2. You need to restart your computer either by pressing reset or the on/off switch
3. Before you get to the e-machine screen you need to press on F5 on your keyboard for 3-5 times
4. You should be getting a screen that will give you options like this
Safemode with networking
Safemode with command prompt
5. You need to choose safemode and usually it will load the page of windows if the setup is completed or successful
6. If it doesnt load then you might need to have it reinstalled because chances are that the setup failed and not all the files we're installed causing your windows not to load completely.
Hope this help you a bit.. Have a great day.
Posted on May 18, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2015 | Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E430 Laptop Computer
Nov 27, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Aug 13, 2012 | Tablets & eReaders
Apr 02, 2012 | Acer Computers & Internet
Sep 15, 2011 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Sep 10, 2011 | ASUS P4P800-E Deluxe Motherboard
Aug 17, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite P35-S611 Notebook
Jun 15, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 1545 Notebook
Dec 26, 2010 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: