Question about Casio PDAs
To reset memory
1. Make sure that label printer is off
2. While holding down the PRINT and ESC keys, press ON?OFF to power on.
3. KEEPING PRINT and ESC held down, release the ON?OFF key only.
4. Release PRINT and ESC keys.
5. Press SET to initialize the Label Printer or ESC to Abort
Posted on Aug 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 26, 2014 | Casio Executive B.O.S.S. SF-6700
Oct 08, 2010 | Palm Zire Handheld
Nov 26, 2009 | Sony Ericsson Z610i Luster Black Phone
Aug 20, 2008 | PDAs
Jul 11, 2008 | Casio PDAs
May 06, 2008 | Motorola Mobility ROKR E6 Smartphone
Jul 25, 2007 | Casio Pocket Viewer PV-S400 Plus Handheld
Sep 06, 2005 | Casio Cassiopeia E-100 Pocket PC
Mar 10, 2016 | Casio Digital Diary Sf-7100sy
731 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: