Question about HP PSC 2410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
There are different things to consider if your printer is not printing your document
1. Check if the printer is on
2. Check if the cable from your printer is properly connected to the tower or your pc.
3. Check if your ink cartridges are not empty ( note: most printers will not print if one of the ink cartridge is empty)
4. Check for the error message that appears on your screen every time that your printer fails to print the document ( note: this will help you isolate problem)
5. You can use this link to download the manual for your printer ( this include steps to check your printer settings )
Posted on May 18, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2012 | HP Photosmart C6100 All-In-One Printer
Nov 13, 2012 | Lexmark 90T9005 - Platinum Pro905 Wireless...
Aug 23, 2012 | HP Deskjet 6980 InkJet Printer
Sep 15, 2011 | Lexmark X3650 Printer
Sep 11, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 08, 2011 | Brother DCP-130C InkJet Printer
Aug 10, 2011 | Brother MFC-290C Printer
Jun 10, 2011 | Lexmark X2670 All-In-One Printer
May 31, 2011 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
295 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: