Question about Computers & Internet
i suggest you to update your navigator , or try to use mozilla firefox 4 its the best one
Posted on May 17, 2011
Run System In Safe Mode:
To identify the root cause of theproblem, first of all restart your system, press and hold F8 key. Do thefollowing once you are on the desktop.
1. Right click on Computer.
2. Select Manage.
3. Click on Event Viewer in computer management.
4. Double click on Application.
5. Check for the errors.
6. Similarly double click on System and check for the errors.
7. Search for the solution to this problem. Now you are able to easily diagnosewhy Windows laptop starts up very slow. b> Limit your Startup list: A long list of programs in startupcan adversely affect the performance of your PC. There are some programsrunning in the background without knowledge of user that causes Windows laptopto start slower. To solve the problem, follow the steps given below. 1. Click on Start button.
2. Type "msconfig" in search option.
3. Double click on the file.
4. Click on Startup.
5. Uncheck all unwanted programs.
6. Close system configuration utility.
7. You are done. b> Uninstall unwanted program: Sometimes Windows laptop starts upvery slow due to unwanted programs hogging your memory. To fix this problem,below are some steps. 1. Click on Start button on thetaskbar.
2. Go to Control Panel.
3. Double click on Add or Remove Programs.
4. In the list of programs, select the program that you no longer needed.
5. Click on Remove button.
6. Repeat step 4 for all unwanted programs.
7. You are done. b> Scan System for Viruses: Windows laptop may start slower due to any virus onyour computer. To solve this problem you should scan your system with somepowerful antivirus program. b> Run Disk Clean Up: Running disk clean up utility isalso helpful to resolve slow Windows start up. To run disk clean up utility,here are the steps given: 1. Click on Start button.
2. Go to All Programs.
3. Click on Accessories.
4. Now click on System tools.
5. Click on Disk clean up. b> Defrag hard disk: 1. Click on Start button.
2. Go to Command Prompt.
3. Type "chkdsk" and press Enter. b> Defrag Registry: You mayuse some safe program such as McAfee secured RegInOut to fix registry relatedissues.
Posted on Jun 22, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2014 | Google Chrome
Dec 30, 2013 | Google Chrome
Apr 07, 2013 | Google Chrome
Nov 16, 2012 | Google Chrome
Oct 22, 2012 | HEWLETT-PACKARD HP G56-122US Notebook
Mar 20, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Nov 21, 2010 | Google Chrome
Apr 13, 2010 | Google Chrome
Apr 12, 2010 | Google Chrome
589 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!