Question about Canon DR-9080C Path-Through Scanner
There are sensors at various locations inside the scanner. If a document is skewed slightly, the scanning software can deskew the image. If skewed too much the scanner would ask you to rescan. The scanner senses the document thro a set of sensors. Ensure that the scanner is clean and that no bits of shredded paper is blocking the sensors.
S. Mohan, India
Posted on Aug 15, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 13, 2014 | Xerox DocuMate 510 Document Scanner
Nov 26, 2013 | Fujitsu Fi6130z Sheetfed Scanner
Aug 02, 2013 | Brother MFC 6800 All-In-One Laser Printer
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 16, 2011 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Ensure that all cables are securely connected. First, make sure that the printer cable connecting your computer to your printer is connected securely. Then, make sure that the power cord is inserted into a wall outlet. Try your print job again after you have ensured that all cables are properly connected.
Clear a paper jam if your printer is not responding or you are receiving a "Paper Jam" error message on your printer. To clear a jam, first open the rear output door by pushing down on the two levers on each side of the door. Opening the rear door simply makes it easier to clear a jam. Open the top cover on the front of the printer by pressing the release button on the right side of the printer. Locate the paper jam and use two hands to gently remove the paper jam. Try your print, scan, fax or copy job again.
Clear stored or saved faxes if you are having trouble sending or receiving faxes. Old faxes may be stuck in the fax queue, which may be causing the printer to not respond. To remove stored faxes, press the "Menu" button on the printer and select "Fax Functions." Then select "Clear Saved Faxes." Wait for the queue to clear and try your fax job again.
Remove paper from the automatic document feeder (ADF) input tray if your scan job is coming out crooked. The ADF input tray can only hold up to 50 sheets at a time. If there are more than 50 sheets in the input tray, the output may appear skewed. Try your scan job again after removing the paper.
Adjust your computer monitor's display settings if your scanned image is not an accurate representation of the original image. This can be done in the "Control Panel" in Windows. Set the settings to the highest possible resolution and try your scan job again.
Perform a power cycle on your printer if the previous steps were unsuccessful. To do this, turn off your printer, then unplug it from the wall. Wait a few minutes and plug the printer back in. Try your print, scan, fax or copy job again.
Oct 04, 2010 | HP LaserJet 2840 Printer
Aug 10, 2010 | Fujitsu ScanPartner fi-4120C2 Path-Through...
Jan 07, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 19, 2008 | Canon CanoScan N650U Flatbed Scanner
235 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!