- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Dec 21, 2017 - One click to unlock screen Samsung Galaxy Tab without losing data, remove lock screen PIN, Pattern, Passcode and Fingerprint on Samsung Galaxy Tab ... screen pattern of my Galaxy Tab 3, there are still too many important file on my tablet, how can I do to bypass the lock screen without losing any data?
If You Forgot the Password on Your Galaxy Tab S2. If you have a Samsung account set up on your device, you can unlock your device remotely on the Find My Mobile web page. Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version. If you don't have a Samsung account, factory reset is ...
Mar 22, 2014 - Uploaded by Oxford Street Tech
Transcript. The interactive transcript could not be loaded. Loading... Loading... Rating is available when the ...
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0: Hard Reset Factory Reset ...
solverbase.com/w/Samsung_Galaxy_Tab_4_8.0:_Hard_Reset_Factory_ResetSamsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0: Hard Reset Factory Reset. From ... How to make a Hard Reset (Factory Reset & Data Wipe) on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0"? Samsung ...
Sprint CorporationYou may have email issues if you're unable to: Send emails; Receive emails ... Scroll to and tap My Device. ... If your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 is still unable to connect to data, ... My rating. 1 2 3 4 5. Give us your comments. Send Cancel ...
1. With the device off, press and hold Volume Up and Power.
2. Release the Power button when you see the Samsung logo, but continue to hold Volume Up until the recovery screen appears.
3. Use the Volume buttons to navigate the menu and select wipe data / factory reset. Press Home to choose the selection.
4. Press Volume Up continue.
The Galaxy Tab should then go through the hard reset process.
If you have access to the OS, you can also perform a hard reset in Settings.
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Select Privacy.
3. Choose Factory data reset
Go to settings -> wireless and network -> mobile AP -> press the mobile AP check mark -> click yes.
the access point name and password is located on the bottom of the page in the mobile AP menu.