Where can I get a free download for windows xp 3 ksuser.dll?
The ksuser.dll file is one of many files contained in the DirectX software collection. Since DirectX is utilized by most Windows based games and advanced graphics programs, ksuser.dll errors usually show up only when using these programs.
Important Note: Do not download the ksuser.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of excellent reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.
Note: If you've already downloaded ksuser.dll from one of those DLL download sites, remove it from wherever you put it and continue with these steps.
1. Restart your computer if you haven't yet.
The ksuser.dll error might be a fluke and a simple restart could clear it up completely.
2. Install the latest version of Microsoft DirectX. Chances are, upgrading to the latest version of DirectX will fix the ksuser.dll not found error.
Note: Microsoft often releases updates to DirectX without updating the version number or letter so be sure to install the latest release even if your version is technically the same.
Note: The latest version of DirectX should be installed no matter if you're running Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP. The installation may include DirectX10 and DirectX9 files but they run side-by-side without problem on all of these operating systems.
3. Assuming the latest DirectX version from Microsoft doesn't fix the ksuser.dll error you're receiving, look for a DirectX installation program on your game or application CD or DVD. Usually, if a game or other program utilizes DirectX, the software developers will include a copy of DirectX on the installation disc.
Sometimes, though not often, the DirectX version included on the disc is a better fit for the program than the latest version available online.
4. Uninstall the game or software program and then reinstall it again. Something might have happened to the program files that work with ksuser.dll and a reinstall could do the trick.
5. Restore the ksuser.dll file from the latest DirectX software package. If the above troubleshooting steps haven't worked to solve your ksuser.dll error, try extracting the ksuser.dll individually from the DirectX downloadable package.
6. Update the drivers for your video card. While it's not the most common solution, in some situations updating the drivers for the video card in your computer could correct this DirectX issue.
Oct 30, 2012 |
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service...