Question about Franzus Travel Smart& International Converter Kit

Open Question

I lost the little direction page for the American Tourister (by Franzus) electrical USA to Europe converter set. It is an older set - probably purchased about 25 years ago-Model # T-12CK. The brochure indicates which country each plug/converter with a color-coded square (found on the end of each plug) is compatible in. Please let me know if these adapters/plugs will still work and please let me know the color codes so I only bring the plugs I need when traveling.

Posted by on

2 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 1027 Answers

SOURCE: color coded travel adaptor. Not sure color matching Germany

Don't know the color codes, but It has two 4.8mm round contacts on 19mm centres and two grounding clips on the sides of the connector body for Germany (Type C Plug).

Posted on Jun 12, 2010

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Its a American tourister suit case, serial number is PAT.3,020,743 R.D.-895,7748, can you tell me how much its worth.

To get the value of your suitcase, you shoud input in a google search some retail store or website store, i.e. Amazon. the Make (American tourister suit case) and if possible, the Model of that suitcase
You can do the same for ebay

Search is useless with those numbers you posted.

Aug 08, 2015 | Luggage & Travel

1 Answer

Is it possible to use a Franzus 1600 watt converter and plug which I purchased several years ago?

This converter is intended for devices that could care less about the waveform of the "110 volt AC" that they receive, such as items using the current to heat things: irons, hair dryers,...
I would recommend strongly AGAINST using it for "delicate" electronics that really want/expect a clean AC waveform to rectify.
Recommendation: DON'T use it.

Apr 28, 2014 | Franzus Travel Foreign Voltage Converter...

1 Answer

Unlock american tourister lock

Take it to a locksmith. THey can probably make you a new key.

Sep 12, 2013 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I want use this nevi in erope country how can setting .thank u

If you purchased this in the USA it will have North American basemaps and detail maps (probably a version of City Navigator). To use it in Europe, you will need to purchase Europe maps from the Garmin web site and install them. I have seen Europe maps for other Garmin units, so I would anticipate that they would be available for your 265WT.

Jul 22, 2011 | Garmin nuvi 265WT Car GPS Receiver

2 Answers

Bought in USA,charged in Dubai and seems to no longer worker. Has the change in voltage broken it?

That's entirely possible. American devices are designed for 120 volts 60hz, but Europe uses 240 volts 50hz... Wich is double the voltage and a different frequency. You probably blew the transformer.

Jul 01, 2011 | Tivoli PAL Radio

1 Answer

I bought a Cadillac SRX 2010 in USA and shipped it to Europe. How do I convert the radio FM system to work with European frequencies instead of the USA frequencies?


Hi, had the same problem in NZ. You can buy a little frequency converter device, Connect the areal wire and power it up, does everything for you. If you cannot find one of those in Europe, the best way is to install a local radio. Good luck.

Apr 25, 2011 | 2011 Cadillac SRX

1 Answer

We have bose 9 speaker system from usa 110v it was my fathers we have brought it back to spain which is 240v can you help ie transformers

Probably every electrical supply store in Europe sells tranformers for American (110V) gear.

Google "240 - 100 transformer Europe"

What's a Bose 9? You mean 901? Before you try to use it get the manual from and wrap your head around it's requirement for exclusive use of any amplifier.

Mar 08, 2011 | Bose Wave Radio

1 Answer

Can not open a american tourister suitcase

Hit the nail with a hammer to all the sides and remove it after 5 mins....

Dec 24, 2009 | Samsonite Tripod

Not finding what you are looking for?
Franzus Travel Smart& International Converter Kit  Logo

Related Topics:

83 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Franzus Electrical Supplies Experts


Level 3 Expert

3287 Answers

Gene Haynes

Level 3 Expert

5089 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

15557 Answers

Are you a Franzus Electrical Supply Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides