Question about Philips Magnavox MWC20T6 TV
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: digital converter box hook up
Can you describe how the DVD and VCR were connected prior to the converter box when they were working? I need to know that in order to guide you properly.
Posted on Jul 24, 2008
SOURCE: digital tuner?
Good question, Mike. I wondered about my fs210 model, too, and I found the answer at a Sony tech-support site.
1. Go to: http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/select-system.pl?DIRECTOR=DOCS
2. Enter your TV's model number, which, in this case, is: kv-32fs100 (and then click on Continue).
3. At the resulting page, under "Support by Type" in the left margin, click on "News & Alerts."
4. At the next page, click on: 04/02/2008: Critical: Is my Sony® television ready for the Digital TV (DTV) transition?
5. Your TV and mine are analog, but scroll down the page mentioned in #4, above, to see all of your options.
Consumers can determine whether any Sony TV is digital, just by entering the model number and following the steps listed above. ~ Kind regards, Gilda M. (replied 1/23/09)
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 19, 2017 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 29, 2012 | Televison & Video
Feb 22, 2012 | Insignia Televison & Video
Jun 25, 2010 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Mar 04, 2009 | Sanyo DP32746 32 in. LCD Television
Jan 10, 2009 | Insignia Digital-to-Analog Converter for...
Nov 11, 2008 | GE Televison & Video
Feb 29, 2008 | Sanyo DS31590 31" TV
Feb 23, 2008 | Sanyo DS27820 27" TV
Jul 28, 2010 | Philips Magnavox MWC20T6 TV
105 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: