Question about Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
My E250 phone message locked
Posted on Aug 14, 2008
Ya take out battery and throw it away
Posted on Sep 06, 2008
If ur messages r lockd and u hav forgtten ur password....then lock ur phone book also...
after this go to ur menu click on phonebook then it will ask for password...then dont enter ur original password.....click back...then click ur messages again he will ask ur password...again click back..n ur messages r opened.........this bug is der in my SGH e250...n it works for me...hpe it does the same for u,...!! cheers...!!
Posted on Nov 13, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: samsung SGH-E250
hi guys..just type any of the following ( without sim
and not on message section ) figure
*2767*3855# - the FULL E2P RESET
*2767*2878# - the CUSTOM E2P RESET
Posted on Apr 28, 2008
I finally succeeded in installing some java games to my Samsung E250 via bluetooth. I thought I would share the info on how I do it here because it seems to be a frequent unanswered question on various forums. You will need a *.jad and a *.jar file for your game. 1) Download Softick PPP and Samsung Java Uploader.exe . Also JADmaker if required. 2) Install SoftickPPP according to this Polish website. I don't understand Polish, but the pictures tell enough of the story. Set up your bluetooth COM ports in the SoftickPPP bluetooth/serial settings. My Bluetooth COM ports are either 24, 25 or 26. I leave them all ticked. 3) Enter *#52828378# on the phone to access the Java Test Menu. Choose OTA type setting, choose Serial bearer OTA. Click select. (This seems to need to be changed back to GPRS bearer OTA for Samsung PC Studio to connect) 4) Start SoftickPPP. Click on cancel for the missing USBPort.dll error message. Accept bluetooth connections for DUN and Serial connections on the phone. 5) Choose 'Activate PPP' by right clicking on the icon in the taskbar. Accept connections on phone again. 6) Start 'Uploader.exe' and then add the required jad file. Leave the program open. 7) If you are not still in the Java Test Menu then enter *#52828378# on the phone again. Select 'Serial test', 'PPP Up', 'Bluetooth' on phone, 'Serial download'. My phone sometimes restarts at this point in which case I have to choose 'Shutdown PPP" in the taskbar icon and then re-activating it once the phone has restarted and then re-do step 7 after entering the Java Test Menu again. A Java splash screen should appear with a progress bar showing the upload of the file. The game then starts automatically. There we go. It works for me Please man do you speak bosnian..
1) Type in the code *#9998*52824678255# (which reads *#9998*JAVAINSTALL# )
2) Your phone should return with 'Activated'
3) Now using Bluetooth or USB cable, connect to your phone (IR probably works too)
4) If you have a game as .jar, but don't have a .jad file, use JadMaker to create one (draw the .jar file to it and it will generate a .jad file for you).
5) Copy the .jar AND .jad file of the game into the map called "Other Documents" on your phone.
6) Now on your phone under 'My Files' browse to the 'Other Documents' map and doubleclick on the just copied .jad file.
7) The phone will ask you if you want to Install the game.
8) After Install you will find the game under Games on your phone.
9) You can now remove the just copied .jar and .jad file again (they were only there to install the game onto your phone).second answer:that i go to samsung company and when i ask them about jave install on samsung they say to me that the only way is to download from mobile internet games but it will be triall expet a game called 4*4 extreme race only and i tried to install any game it will be trial thanks for your reading (trusted)
Posted on May 22, 2009
SOURCE: i bought a samsung e250
this is the password 00000000 or press *2767*3855#
Posted on Aug 16, 2010
Testimonial: "Thanks alot for your help. the solution worked. you are trully wonderful, keep the good work. once again, thanks "
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 23, 2012 | Samsung E250 Cell Phone
Dec 06, 2011 | O2 Cell Phones
Sep 18, 2009 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
Aug 06, 2009 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
158 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: