Question about Computers & Internet
Delete an entry
1. Press Nam es. Scroll to the entry you want and
2. Press MENU and scroll to Delete entry and press
SELE CT, then OK to confirm.
3. Press Bac k to return to standby.
1. Press Menu. Phonebook is displayed. Press Select.
2. Scroll to Delete all and press select.
3. Delete All? is displayed press OK to confirm or bac k
4. Press Bac k to return to the previous menu.
for full manual please follow the link below :
Posted on May 17, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 22, 2015 | Cell Phones
on May 30, 2011 | Cell Phones
Dec 23, 2014 | GMC Yukon Cars & Trucks
Nov 14, 2014 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
Jul 13, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Sep 16, 2013 | Lanier Ld 040 With Feed, Print, Scan,...
Mar 27, 2010 | Lands Phones
Oct 26, 2009 | Nokia 6030 Cellular Phone
Jul 08, 2009 | LG Xenon GR500 Cell Phone
Dec 14, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
174 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!