Question about Mitsubishi WS-55511 55" Rear Projection Television
You have the V21 chassis when the led blinks constantly you need the V21/V19 DM repair kit which has the parts and step by step instructions with pictures on how to do the repair. And its less than 40.00 for the entire kit with free shipping. Here is the link its listed under the repair kit category.
Posted on Aug 14, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 16, 2011 | Mitsubishi WD-62725 62" Rear Projection...
Aug 09, 2008 | Televison & Video
printer powered off but connected on power source , you must:
1. Press & hold stop/reset button, and then press & hold [ON/OFF] button.
2. When Green power lit, leave stop/reset button & press twice stop/reset (see orange indicator).
3. Leave On/Off button. Printer in actually service mode.
4. Press stop/reset 4 times (see orange indicator) if not blink restart above process from top.
5. After press stop/reset 4 times successful press On/Off button 3 times. printer will off.
6. Press On/Off button.
Waste ink full reset These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
Jul 23, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 03, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jul 29, 2009 | Mitsubishi WD-52525 52" Rear Projection...
Apr 25, 2009 | Mitsubishi WS-55511 55" Rear Projection...
Apr 23, 2009 | Mitsubishi WS-65909 65" Rear Projection...
Sep 26, 2008 | Mitsubishi WD-62525 62" Rear Projection...
Sep 13, 2014 | Mitsubishi WS-55511 55" Rear Projection...
168 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: