Question about Heating & Cooling
After restart the ac works for approximately 30 or 40 minutes, and then it stops and on the display screen a message pops up with E1 which talks about cleaning the filter. The filter was cleaned several times, yet the error keeps happening.
Whatever can be done without taking out the AC and taking it to a repair shop.
Probably a programming issue ( in a board or something ) might need to call a tech to come out or take it to a shop. under warranty?
Posted on Aug 14, 2008
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 04, 2017 | Exercise & Fitness
Nov 03, 2014 | RCA Televison & Video
Dec 07, 2013 | General Electric Dryers
Apr 28, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
You need to reset the LAMP RUNTIME counter
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu screen
2. Press the UP and DOWN arrow buttons to select the "OPTION" menu
3. Press the ENTER button and then press the UP and DOWN button to select the LAMP RUNTIME
4. Press and hold the ENTER button for approximately 3 seconds
5. The LAMP RUNTIME screen will be displayed.
(Note: press any button other than the Power button to cancel the LAMP RUNTIME screen)
6. Press the POWER button to turn off the power
7. After the POWER button on the projector illuminates red you restart the projector
and check the LAMP RUNTIME counter it should be "0"
Nov 24, 2010 | Panasonic PT L735U Multimedia Projector
May 29, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4520-5141 Notebook
Apr 27, 2009 | Nikon D90 Digital Camera with 18-105mm...
Dec 04, 2008 | Lands Phones
Feb 26, 2008 | Coby MP-C883 MP3 Player
170 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!