- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
put the radio in standby mode, hold the func button for a few seconds. this should get you into the menu. use the am/fm buttons to scroll through the menu and then press seek up or down for a few seconds. use the am/fm buttons and seek up and down buttons to adjust the time.
to set the clock just press and hold the DISP for 5 to 10 seconds, button while the clock is is displayed. When the the time starts flashing, use the DISP button to adjust the time. When you have the correct time, just hold the button until the clock stops flashing and you're done.
Found a posting on another site from 2005, and it worked!
Turn on the radio. Press and hold the "Source" button until the radio goes off. Press and hold the "Audio" button until the numbers flash. Use cursor/arrow buttons to adjust the time. Press and hold the "Audio" button to exit.
1. While pressing the BND button, press the DISP button to display the clock display.
2. While pressing the BND button, press and hold the DISP button for two seconds or longer.
3. Press the Left button, then set the current hour.
4. Press the Right button, then set the current minute.
5. Press the BND button, then the clock is set.
You can download a user's manual from this link:
Yellow - +12V Constant Power
Red - +12V Switched (accessory) Power
Blue - Power Antenna
Blue/White - Amp Turn-on
White - Left Front Positive Speaker Wire (LF+)
White/Black - (LF-)
Gray - Right Front Positive Speaker Wire (RF+)
Gray/Black - (RF-)
Green - Right Rear Positive Speaker Wire (RR+)
Green/Black - (RR-)
Purple - Left Rear Positive Speaker Wire (LR+)
Purple/Black - (LR-)