Question about Memorex MMP3774 MP3 Player
1. Download the updated firmware at www.memorexelectronics.com.
2. Unzip the file, then double click setup.exe in the Desktop folder to install the
software to your computer.
3. Connect the player to the computer using the supplied USB cable and the
installation screen will appear. (If the installation screen does not appear, unplug
the USB cable and turn off the unit. Connect to the computer again and press and
hold the Power On/Off/Stop button until the installation screen appears.)
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
5. When finished, click START and locate the newly installed software “Beam
Cadillac” and select “Firmware Download”.
Posted on Sep 07, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 03, 2009 | Creative Labs Zen Digital Media Player
Feb 24, 2009 | Philips GoGear HDD6330 MP3 Player
Oct 02, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa c150 MP3 Player
Sep 06, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
Jul 06, 2008 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 28, 2008 | MyMusix PD-6070 MP3 Player
Feb 01, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Nov 24, 2007 | Thomson Lyra PDP2842U MP3 Player
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!