- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
When ever you have a problem with your Xbox 360 always do these steps first:
1. Turn off your Xbox 360
2. Unplug all of your cords
3. Plug your cords back in
4. Turn your Xbox 360 back on
1. Now with your Xbox 360 on open your tray.
2. Hold your tray open while you turn Xbox 360 off making sure it doesn't close.
3. Still making sure your tray doesn't close turn it back on.
4. Have fun!!!
If this does not work you will have to send it into microsoft to fix. If your warranty is up you will have to pay $150 to fix it. Otherwise it's free
this problem used to occur alot on my x box 360. well first off you need to pray. secondly give it time and whatever you do, do not smash the tray button out of anger for this will only break it further. eventually it will open normally again. just give it about........... a week 2 tops. unless it wont open at all......ever then you will be fine.
Hi, this is caused because your laser is either dirty or starting to fail. Take your 360 and turn it on, then open the tray. As soon as the tray is open, unplug your 360. Now with the tray open use a can of compressed air or an air compressor and blow out the DVD drive .And see if it is because your laser is dirty. Take your 360 and plug it back in and try putting a disc in it. If it still gives you the "open tray" error, then your laser is not reading the disc and needs to be replaced.