Question about Sharp Office Equipment & Supplies
SOURCE: Does not recognize paper
THERE ARE TWO PLACES THE PAPER CAN FEED FROM THE CASSETTE & THE BYPASS [ON THE SIDE OF THE MACHINE. MAKE SURE YOUR TRYING TO FEED FROM THE CASSETTE. THE SWITCH IS ONE ON THE KEY BOARD.
Posted on Nov 26, 2008
How do you do. I have an manual on AL 1631 write me on email@example.com I am Sergey. I come you. This own wery lage in PDF on English. It's consist from 100sh.
DIGITAL LASER COPIER
SETTING UP THE UNIT
FOR YOUR PROTECTION...
To aid in reporting this unit in case of loss or theft, please record below the model number
and serial number located on the back of the unit. We also suggest you record all the
information listed and retain for future reference.
MODEL NUMBER SERIAL NUMBER
DATE OF PURCHASE
State Zip Telephone
State Zip Telephone
To obtain service, or to obtain product literature, accessories, or
please call 1-(630)378-3590 in the USA
or 905-568-7140 in Canada.
For customer assistance, please visit http://www.sharpusa.com/
(for USA) or http://www.sharp.ca/ (for Canada) on the World Wide Web
or call 1-(630)378-3590 (for USA).
Do not make copies of anything which is prohibited from copying by law. The
following items are normally prohibited from copying by national law. Other
items may be prohibited by local law.
Money Stamps Bonds Stocks Bank drafts
Checks Passports Driver's licenses
Caution label on the unit
The label ( ) in the fusing area of the unit indicates the following:
: Caution, risk of danger
: Caution, hot surface
Cautions on using
Follow the cautions below when using this unit.
• The fusing area is hot. Exercise care in this area when removing misfed paper.
• Do not look directly at the light source. Doing so may damage your eyes.
• Do not switch the unit rapidly on and off. After turning the unit off, wait 10 to 15
seconds before turning it back on.
• Unit power must be turned off before installing any supplies.
• Place the unit on a firm, level surface.
• Do not install the unit in a humid or dusty location.
• When the unit is not used for a long time, for example for consecutive holidays,
turn the power switch off and remove the power cord from the outlet.
• When moving the unit, be sure to turn the power switch off and remove the power
cord from the outlet.
• Do not cover the unit with a dust cover, cloth or plastic film while the power is on.
Doing so may prevent heat radiation, damaging the unit.
• Use of controls or adjustments or performance of procedures other than those
specified herein may result in hazardous radiation exposure.
• The socket-outlet shall be installed near the unit and shall be easily accessible.
Important points when selecting an installation site
Do not install your unit in areas that are:
• damp, humid, or very dusty
• exposed to direct sunlight
• poorly ventilated
• subject to extreme temperature or humidity changes, e.g., near an air conditioner
Be sure to allow the required space around the
machine for servicing and proper ventilation. 8" (20cm)
Cautions on handling
Be careful in handling the unit as follows to maintain the performance of this unit.
Do not drop the unit, subject it to shock or strike it against any object.
Do not expose the drum cartridge to direct sunlight.
• Doing so will damage the surface (green portion) of the drum cartridge, causing
smudges on copies.
Store spare supplies such as drum cartridges and TD cartridges in a dark
place without removing from the package before use.
• If they are exposed to direct sunlight, smudges on copies may result.
Do not touch the surface (green portion) of the drum cartridge.
• Doing so will damage the surface of the cartridge, causing smudges on copies.
• Microsoft® Windows® operating system is a trademark or copyright of Microsoft
Corporation in the U.S.A. and other countries.
• Windows® 95, Windows® 98, Windows® Me, Windows NT® 4.0, Windows® 2000,
and Windows® XP are trademarks or copyrights of Microsoft Corporation in the
U.S.A. and other countries.
• IBM and PC/AT are trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation.
• Acrobat® Reader Copyright© 1987- 2002 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights
reserved. Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat, and the Acrobat logo are trademarks of
Adobe Systems Incorporated.
• All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
For users in the USA
For users in Canada
As an ENERGY STAR® Partner, SHARP has determined that
this product meets the ENERGY STAR® guidelines for energy
This Digital Copier is rated Class 1 and complies with 21 CFR 1040.10 and
1040.11 of the CDRH standards. This means that the unit does not produce
hazardous laser radiation. For your safety, observe the precautions below.
• Do not remove the cabinet, operation panel or any other covers.
• The unit’s exterior covers contain several safety interlock switches. Do not
bypass any safety interlock by inserting wedges or other items into switch slots.
A small amount of ozone is produced within the unit during operation. The
Sorry? the file so lage?
This all that me to manage to place for issue.... file very big. I can you to send the электонной mail or send черех exchange file. Only I have a no right simply to return the instruction service, this instruction for repair of the faults I work in company on repair produkciisharp her(its) cost E20 evro. My address firstname.lastname@example.org write and we agree, I ready to send immediately. Respectfully yours, Sergey
Posted on Sep 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2015 | Sharp Xe-a21s Electronic Pos Cash Register
Nov 19, 2014 | Sharp Xe-a21s Electronic Pos Cash Register
Dec 12, 2012 | Sharp Xe-a21s Electronic Pos Cash Register
Oct 11, 2012 | Sharp Xe-a21s Electronic Pos Cash Register
Feb 02, 2010 | Sharp XE-A402 Electronic Cash Register
372 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!