Question about Samsung Televison & Video
1. Remove all discs from player.
2. Turn off the player
3. Unplug the power cord to the player
4. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect the power cord.
5. Turn on player with the remote control. Wait until player LCD says 'No Disc'.
6. Press 'Enter' on remote control. (There will be No On-Screen Response.)
7. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote control. (There will be No On-screen Response.)
8. Press Enter on the remote control. Player will power off.
9. Turn player on using remote control.
10. Open the tray.
11. Close the tray.
12. Turn player off then on.
13. Player is now Region Free
Posted on Aug 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2011 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 05, 2010 | Samsung Integrated DVD Player and Home...
Oct 27, 2009 | Samsung Integrated DVD Player and Home...
Jun 08, 2009 | Samsung HT-BD2R 7.1 Channel Blu-ray Home...
Apr 16, 2009 | Samsung HT-DS610 System
Dec 31, 2008 | Samsung HT-X50 System
Nov 02, 2008 | Samsung HT-X250T Theater System
Feb 02, 2008 | Samsung HT-X20 Home Cinema 600W Theater...
May 23, 2017 | Samsung Televison & Video
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!