Question about Epson Stylus Pro 9800 InkJet Printer
Cleaning unit near end of life
Posted on Dec 20, 2008
do you have something?
Posted on Sep 03, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you ring epson, they will charge $456.15, i found this forum that may be of help http://www.minilabhelp.com/forum/Blah.pl?v-print/m-1119948275/
one answer posted is this
Please follow the following instructions precisely?.
1) POWER OFF
2) Hold down the ?Paper Source? button + ?Cut Eject? button + 1 paper feed button (Down arrow)
3) POWER ON, whilst holding the buttons.
4) ?View Counters? should appear on the display, so press ?Paper feed? button down until ?Clear Counters? is displayed.
5) Press ?Select type? button + Paper Feed button + wait until ?Cleaner? is displayed.
6) Press ?ENTER? button TWICE
7) Switch machine OFF
8) Switch machine ON
The error display should then have disappeared, and should read READY
This process can ONLY be followed ONCE before an engineer is required.
Hope this is of help
Posted on Oct 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 15, 2016 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 25, 2013 | Epson Stylus Pro 9800 InkJet Printer
Jan 08, 2013 | Epson Stylus Pro 9800 InkJet Printer
Jan 25, 2012 | Epson 9880 stylus pro Printer
Nov 15, 2010 | Pioneer DV-350 DVD Player
Sep 01, 2008 | Pioneer Televison & Video
May 21, 2008 | Epson Stylus Pro 9600 InkJet Printer
6,368 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: