Cannot recieve faxes more than 2 pages long. Message Communications error 232
The device has a communication malfunction.
possible diagnostics to be performed
1. The communication lines or phone connectivities are malfunct, consider unplugging each modem properly reconnecting taking keen observation of jack areas on the fax machine, and the external areas on the router units splitting the signals.
2. The fax machine paper feed system is clogged possible inspection of the tray areas making sure to unclog stuck paper.
a. The fax machines provides an image measurable in laser signals required to produce results immediately. Any delay in the signals or data when arrives in fax machine could cause incomplete imprint
3. The fax machine could have many messages queue causing delay malfunctions.
a. The type of signal splitter available at the location could cause to delay, where a delay excapes signal recognition on the paper only producing a few data records
1. consider acquiring a fax consigment at a time
2. consider distributing fax loads to another infrustruction
Error 232 is a connectivity message
1. possibly caused by accidentally unplugging a connection and reconnecting while fax machine was powered on.
2. possibly caused by connecting another fax machine to the set up of infrusture without performing system restore to intergrate all devices connected to the network.
3.possibly also caused by a computer program malfunction.
a. consider reinstalling the programs that connect the fax machine; for example access the computer networking infrusture icons located in the control panel area of the computer programs list bar to perform networking diagnostics for the fax machine
instruction s of performing a fax network reinstallation
1.The networks on the computer housing every additional peripheral device like faxes all share with printers, game consules and several recognisable within the computer server or mainframe computer. A wireless connectivy of several connection compromised the intergrity of some devices.
The response to the problem in computer sending a message with a number to make possible locating the by expert technictians.
2. Several peripherals connected to the computer server produces error messages readable where huge numbers being sysbols of easy problems only on a computer performing several resposnibilties, in which sitaution of faxes, the error 232 could be the number of faxe assigments failures, or number faxes waiting to be completed.
Dec 02, 2010 |
Printers & Copiers