- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You are simply in blackout mode. This is so at night you aren't blinded by the glow of a screen. Here are instructions right from the manual to turn on or off.
Blackout Mode On and Off
When Blackout mode is turned on, the monitor display will turn off to
reduce power consumption.
This additional power enhances the sound quality.
1 Touch [VISUAL] on the main source screen.
The VISUAL selection screen is displayed.
2 Touch [OFF].
The backlit-display portion goes out.
3 Touch [OFF] again to cancel the display backlight.
• To make the setting, set to “Setting the VISUAL Touch Button” (page
• If any button on the unit is pressed during Blackout mode, the
function will be displayed for 5 seconds to show the operation before
returning to Blackout mode.
• While the backlighting is turned off, the function indicator
Try uninstalling the TS from the control panel-system-devices (hardware).
Reboot and reinstall the drivers when asked.
The driver must match the OS.
The TS may be defective, does it operate proper on another Pc?