Question about Nokia 6600
It will ask for the PUK code when you try inserting the wrong pin
for 3 times ...
so to get the PUK code follow these steps:
1. call to your network provider s customer care from some of your friends number of the same network ...
tell your number & ask them for the PUK code..
2. they may ask you the details of sim like in whose name it is etc..
answer that ...
3. after that they will provide you the PUK code note it down
4. enter the noted PUK number to your cell ...
5. your sim will get unlocked ....
caution: if you try inserting the wrong PUK codes for more than 5 or 10 times it will completely block the sim after that you must contact the network provider s shoppe only to get it unlocked ..
remember this ...
this solves your problem ...
any doubts you can reply me
i am always here to assist you
dnt forget to rate my solution
Posted on Aug 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2010 | Nokia 6600
Sep 08, 2009 | Nokia 6600
Mar 12, 2009 | Nokia 6600
Jul 15, 2008 | Nokia 6600
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!