Question about Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Have a Nokia 6310i with an Italian Vodafone SIM. Having lost the PIN & PUK #s I can't access the phone. Am in UK .
It will ask for the PUK code when you try inserting the wrong pin
for 3 times ...
so to get the PUK code follow these steps:
1. call to your network provider s customer care from some of your friends number of the same network ...
tell your number & ask them for the PUK code..
2. they may ask you the details of sim like in whose name it is etc..
answer that ...
3. after that they will provide you the PUK code note it down
4. enter the noted PUK number to your cell ...
5. your sim will get unlocked ....
caution: if you try inserting the wrong PUK codes for more than 5 or 10 times it will completely block the sim after that you must contact the network provider s shoppe only to get it unlocked ..
remember this ...
this solves your problem ...
any doubts you can reply me
i am always here to assist you
dnt forget to rate my solution
Posted on Aug 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2013 | Nokia BNIB NOKIA 3500 Classic Unlocked/Sim...
on May 16, 2010 | Cell Phones
Nov 03, 2009 | Samsung SGH-D500 Cellular Phone
May 18, 2009 | Sony Ericsson W850i Cellular Phone
May 17, 2009 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
May 14, 2009 | Sony Ericsson Cell Phones
Mar 23, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Mar 03, 2009 | Samsung SGH-J750 Cell Phone
Mar 02, 2009 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!