Question about Televison & Video
1. Make sure that there is no disc in the tray and switch on the player.
2. Cold start the player, by holding down the PLAY and STOP buttons on the player.
3. You should see a set of language options. Release the PLAY and STOP buttons.
4. Select your language.
5. Press REPEAT (do not confuse this with the A-B button) then the following codes for the required region the player is already set to (region you bought the player in) :
Region 1 - 2, 9, 3, 3, 4
Region 2 - 3, 8, 7, 6, 7
("E series M105", M205 and M305 users try: 57538)
Region 3 - 5, 6, 7, 3, 2
Region 4 - 7, 6, 8, 8, 4
Region 5 - 5, 3, 8, 1, 4
Region 6 - 2, 4, 4, 6, 2
6. A code will appear, indicating the region setting of your player.
7. Press 0 for region-free, or 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, etc.
8. Press OPEN/CLOSE on the Player to open the disc tray. You may need to push the tray shut rather than use the player button, in order for the region not to be changed to 4 (M203).
9. Press STANDBY (POWER) on the remote control to close the tray. Next time the player is turned on it will set to the region specified. If the player halts on the FBI Warnings, press Forward Search x2 or faster.
This was originally posted here.
Hope this be of initial help/idea. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kind regards. Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Aug 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2014 | Samsung DVD-P181 DivX DVD Player
Sep 03, 2010 | Samsung DVD-S321 DVD Player
Sep 11, 2009 | Samsung DVD-P181 DivX DVD Player
Jul 20, 2009 | Samsung DVD-P181 DivX DVD Player
Jul 03, 2009 | Samsung DVD-P181 DivX DVD Player
Feb 02, 2009 | Sharp 21" Multi System Stereo TV
Jan 09, 2009 | Samsung DVD-P181 DivX DVD Player
Dec 28, 2008 | Samsung DVD-M105 DVD Player
708 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!