Question about Brother HL 5150D Laser Printer
This printer shows all led orange always.
1)either the toner is empty or not fitted properly. 2)either there is a minor paper jam or any small piece of paper is blocking the gears to move. 3)or the printer door is slightly opened or not fitted properly.
Posted on Jan 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 19, 2015 | Samsung ML 1610 Laser Printer
Dec 10, 2014 | Epson TM-T60 Printer
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Mar 27, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Mar 03, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Oct 07, 2009 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
May 07, 2009 | Canon Bubble Jet S900 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 08, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 18, 2007 | Canon BubbleJet i70 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 24, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 09, 2013 | Brother HL 5150D Laser Printer
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!