Question about Sennheiser RS 65 Consumer Headphones
My RS 65s worked awesome for 2-3 years, but suddenly things changed. Now they constantly cut in and out and the bass is all distorted. I cannot figure out if the batteries are done for, or whether it is a transmission problem or what. Any ideas? I need to know if I should just replace something or buy a whole new pair.
I have had these great headphones over 15 years (I think!)
1. Are the batteries getting a full 8 hour charge?
2. Have you tried all 3 channel options?
3. Is there anything else close by that is an RF transmitter or receiver? If so, move the headphone base or other RF instrument away from each other.
4. If these are the original batteries you probably need new ones.
5. When purchasing new batteries I recommend original equipment Sennheiser BA151 batteries, not any other brand. I have tried 3 or 4 other brands, all with less than satisfying results. I have no affiliation with Sennheiser corp., just a consumer of their products (and Grado's for wired headphones)
Posted on Feb 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 16, 2015 | Sennheiser RS-110 Wireless Headphones
Dec 14, 2014 | Sennheiser RS 120 Consumer Headphones
Jun 25, 2014 | Sennheiser RS 120 Consumer Headphones
Nov 15, 2010 | Sennheiser RS 65 Consumer Headphones
Mar 29, 2010 | Bose in-ear headphones - Black with...
Mar 20, 2010 | Skull Candy Lowrider Headphones
Oct 08, 2009 | Voyetra Turtle Beach Ear Force X3 Wireless...
Apr 08, 2008 | Audiovox (JHHO-110) Headphones
Jan 10, 2008 | Sennheiser HDR 130 Consumer Headphones
412 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: