Question about Sennheiser RS 65 Consumer Headphones
My RS 65s worked awesome for 2-3 years, but suddenly things changed. Now they constantly cut in and out and the bass is all distorted. I cannot figure out if the batteries are done for, or whether it is a transmission problem or what. Any ideas? I need to know if I should just replace something or buy a whole new pair.
I have had these great headphones over 15 years (I think!)
1. Are the batteries getting a full 8 hour charge?
2. Have you tried all 3 channel options?
3. Is there anything else close by that is an RF transmitter or receiver? If so, move the headphone base or other RF instrument away from each other.
4. If these are the original batteries you probably need new ones.
5. When purchasing new batteries I recommend original equipment Sennheiser BA151 batteries, not any other brand. I have tried 3 or 4 other brands, all with less than satisfying results. I have no affiliation with Sennheiser corp., just a consumer of their products (and Grado's for wired headphones)
Posted on Feb 03, 2011
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 14, 2014 | Sennheiser RS 120 Consumer Headphones
May 17, 2011 | Skull Candy Skullcandy Skullcrushers...
Mar 20, 2010 | Skull Candy Lowrider Headphones
Aug 03, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 01, 2009 | Sennheiser RS 110 Consumer Headphones
Apr 08, 2008 | Audiovox (JHHO-110) Headphones
Jan 10, 2008 | Sennheiser HDR 130 Consumer Headphones
Nov 20, 2007 | Car Audio & Video
Jan 23, 2018 | Dual Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 22, 2018 | GE Audio Players & Recorders
422 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: