Make sure you are in "Disc"
Geeked by Anonymous Geek (not verified) on 6 August, 2008 - 07:55.
Make sure you are in "Disc" Mode
1. Press STOP 2. Press "Open Tray" button
3. Press 9 9 9 9 0
4. A message on the screen will pop up saying you now have Region 0
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Go to Setup.
[from remote] 2. Select the Preference Page.
3. Press 1, 3, 8, 9, 3, 1 on the Philips DVD Player remote.
--> It will show current region code [ for example 5 ] 4. Now Press the up/down key to select "0" which makes it region free.
5. Press ok and exit setup.
Probably the same would be applicable for 3258, 3268, 3986.