Question about Sylvania 6427TE 27" TV
I lost the reomote for the TV and it is stuck in SAP mode so any channle that does not have an SAP has no volume at all. Is there a way to change this manually? Currently I am using a COMCAST 3 in 1 remote but it does not have the SAP Feature.
The link above does not work.
Posted on Jan 13, 2010
This should help you resolve your problem:
[To Select STEREO, MONO or SAP in Stereo broadcast]
1) Press the MENU button so that the menu display appears on the TV screen.
2) Press the CH(annel) ▲ or ▼ button to point to "TV SOUND".
3) Press the VOL(ume) ▲ or ▼ button to select your desired stereo mode. ([MAIN], [MONO] or [SAP].)
Also, here is a link to download a copy of the user guide, just enter your model number: http://www.sylvaniaconsumerelectronics.com/support/manual/index.aspx
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Posted on Aug 13, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
• Check the antenna/cable connections (see Chapter 2).
• The station may have broadcast difficulties. Try another channel.
• The sound may be muted. Press VOLUME.
• If you hear no sound, try setting the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• Make sure the SPEAKERS function in the AUDIO SETUP menu is set correctly (page 83).
• If you are not receiving a second audio program from a known SAP source, make sure the MTS feature is
set to SAP mode (page 81).
• If you hear audio that seems "incorrect" for the program you are watching (such as music or a foreign
language), the SAP mode may be on. Set the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• When using an external audio amplifier, if you connect the amplifier to the VAR. AUDIO OUT jacks, the
volume of the TV and amplifier must be set above 0 or you will not hear any sound (page 20).
Dec 03, 2010 | Toshiba 57HX94 57 in. HDTV Television
Nov 05, 2009 | Toshiba 26LV610U LCD TV
Jan 22, 2009 | Westinghouse LTV-32w4 32.02 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 22, 2008 | RCA 257003 Remote Control
Dec 30, 2007 | Sanyo AVM-3259S TV
Aug 02, 2014 | Sylvania 6427TE 27" TV
3,148 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!