Question about Toshiba Satellite P30 P35 Series Notebook
My extended desktop feature just quit out of the blue. I've tried resetting things in properties etc but to no avail. Anyone have any ideas as to what may have gone wrong?
Thanks in advance!
Try accessing your Graphics card/software. It may just need a promt from you.
Posted on Oct 26, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
5. Temperature Adjustment
Extended Hold (Vacation) Mode
1. Press the HOLD button to bypass the program schedule. The current set point temperature will be held either permanently or for 24 hours, depending on the setting selection made in section 4.
2. Press the HOLD button again to return the thermostat to the normal program operation.
3. The hold period will last until the hold is released as in step number 2 above, or is limited to 24 ours if the default was changed in the User Options Settings (see section 4).
4.Programming User Settings
Setting the Extended Hold Time (see also section 6)
The default setting is Long (indefinite) Hold. If the HOLD feature is activated, the current set point will be held until HOLD is released.
1. In normal operating mode, press and hold the RETURN button for 4 seconds. Press RETURN again to skip past differential setting. The display will show "HOLD LG", where LG is indefinite hold.
2. Press the or button to change the Extended Hold time from indefinite (LG) to 24 hours (SH).
3. Press the RETURN button again to set the Filter Check Monitor or wait 30 seconds for the thermostat to return to the normal mode.
6.Additional Operation Features
Resetting the Thermostat
The Reset feature allows the user to completely reset the thermostat to register new manual switch settings.
1. To erase all entered programs, current time of day, day of week and other user settings, gently press the RESET button using a paper clip or a small pencil tip.
2. This will return all thermostat settings to their default values and register all new manual switch settings for proper operation (incl. Extended Hold = Indefinite).
Dec 28, 2014 | Proselect PSTS21P52 Programmable 2 Stage...
May 01, 2014 | Apple 24" iMac Desktop
Jan 10, 2011 | Kodak EasyShare Z650 Digital Camera
May 31, 2009 | Acer AL2016W 20" LCD Monitor
Apr 02, 2009 | Sony Computers & Internet
Oct 30, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 02, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Jul 21, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Apr 28, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Nov 02, 2007 | Computers & Internet
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!