When i put my r4 into my ds its just says cant find menu?
it sounds like a software problem.
follow the following instructions.
Please can you try and reformat the 2gb micro sd card in your pc and copy firmware from the CD back onto the 2gb micro sd card following the instructions below.
be warned that formating will remove even the games from the card so make sure you have a backup of the games saved to your computer. any saved games will also be erased.
To format the 2gb micro sd card
1. Insert sd card into usb stick and into usb port.
2. Close autoplay screen if it appears.
3. Right click on removeable drive. (Eg D, E, F or J etc) that appeared on screen in computer window.
4. Left click on format in menu and when format window appears, tick quick format box and select ok. This will erase all content on the sd card and remove any corrupt firmware.
To reload firmware
1. Insert cd into pc cd/dvd drive.
2. Open cd drive on screen and copy and paste the files and folders from the system/english 1.18 folder on the cd to the removeable drive that the usb and micro sd card are in. The folders that you will copy are "_system_" and "moonshl" and the files will be "menu.dat" and "mshl.nds".
3. Once copied, check removeable drive to ensure files and folders have copied over.
4. Remove usb stick from pc and insert sd card back into R4. R4 menu should appear on DS screen.
this normaly sorts this out.
Jul 07, 2009 |
Nintendo DS Lite Console