Re: I lost my Adobe Reader 6.0.1 - Français.msi file. I...
Two things to try:
1) you probably just deleted the short cut. Check in c:\program files\ then look for adobe. If you see a folder that says somethinglike adobe, then look for the .exe file. You casn then click that and get the reader to work.
From there, once you have it working, you can just make a new shortcut on your desktop. Right click on the desktop and choose new shortcut, then choose browse, and find that file again. That should be it.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Apparement impossible de trouver le manuel en français en téléchargement.
Sur des forums spécialisés, vous pourriez demander à d'autres utilisateurs qui possèdent ce matériel de vous faire une photocopie de leur manuel en français ?
See how to recover the files deleted from Windows Recycle Bin or with Shift + Del. The Windows operating system places all deleted files into a special folder named Recycle Bin. If an important file was deleted by mistake, you can always find it there. However, the size of Recycle Bin is limited, and the system empties it as it becomes full. What is more, the files, deleted with Shift + Del or larger than the size allocated for Recycle Bin, are never sent to Recycle Bin.
Read how to recover files deleted from Windows Recycle Bin or with Shift + Del - https://hetmanrecovery.com/file_uneraser/hetman_uneraser.htm
If you faced such a problem, just follow our advice:
1. Make sure your file is not in the Recycle Bin and you don't have its backup copy left. Your Windows may have enabled some backup functions, such as file history, restore points, system image creation etc.
2. Use the link in the description of this video to download and install Hetman Uneraser. Remember that you have to start data recovery as soon as possible, because the work of the operating system is connected with the permanent process of creating new files on the system disk.
Now let us see in detail how you can use Hetman Uneraser to recover files after Windows Recycle Bin is emptied or after such files were deleted with Shift + Del.
To do it, let's reconstruct a situation when important files can be lost.
• There is a folder containing various files on disk D
• Delete it by pressing the key combination Shift + Del
• as you can see the folder containing files is deleted, and these files cannot be seen on the disk or in Recycle Bin
So how can you use Hetman Uneraser to recover files after Windows Recycle Bin is emptied or after such files were deleted with Shift + Del?
• Click on "Wizard"
• The File Recovery wizard opens, "Next"
• Select the drive where the accidentaly deleted files were stored. In my case, it is disk D, "Next"
• Leave the default checkbox "Normal scan," "Next".
• In this window you can only specify the necessary file types to speed up the process of analysis and data recovery. For example, I will check "Selected file types" - in my case they are archives, audio, video files and images. When you unfold the list, you can specify even more which file types should be searched. I will leave default settings and click "Next."
• In additional options, you can specify the date when the files were created, opened or modified, and the file size to make the search more exact. You can also choose "Deleted files only" and other options. I will leave the settings as they are and will check "Deleted files only" because in my case I deleted the files - which means they were not lost, for example, as a result of a hard disk failure. Next.
• Wait for the process to be complete.
• The files have been found. You can uncheck the files you don't need and leave only those which are necessary, "Next".
• Here, select "Save to hard disk" and specify the path where the files will be recovered to. Click "Recovery" and wait - it can take some time.
As you have just seen, the program did the job easily and quickly, and it took me almost no effort, thanks to the user-friendly interface and an easy-to-use recovery wizard.
YMMV. It depends if the deleted files were overwritten with new files after they were marked as deleted. I hope it works for you.
The files may still be in the recycle bin if you didn't delete them directly. Double click the recycle bin icon on your desktop. If your files are there, click on them, then click "restore this item" under "recycle bin tasks" in the left sidebar.
Bonjour. J'ai noté que personne n'a répondu à votre question encore.
J'essaye d'utiliser un traducteur de langue de site Web pour vous aider.
Je ne parle pas français. Quand vous allez à cette page Web vous
trouverez l'aide de HP en français pour votre imprimeur. J'espère que
Hi, What is wrong with French? Isn't a nice language for your calculator? OK, here is how you return to chartered territory. Press the [APPS] key. Scroll down to point to Français and press [ENTER]. You will be asked to select 1. Français 2. English.
Select English and press [ENTER]. Your calculator will no longer talk in (foreign) tongues.
I was able to remove Adobe 7.0.9 by getting feed back from "question to google crowd"!
1. I had to download a program that removed the "setup" from the Adobe 7.0.9 on my computer.
2.I then downloaded Adobe 8.1 (with the understanding that since "7.0.9" now had no setup instructions" there would be no problem with the "8.1" download) -
3.Once "8.1" was downloaded I went to "ADD/REMOVE" and removed "7.0.9" - this time it worked just fine - no message that I had to find a folder with "7.0.9" .
4.After removing "7.0.9" I removed "8.1" with the ADD/REMOVE program;
5.All Adobe was removed from the computer..I then downloaded ADOBE 9 from Adobe's website.
6.I went to my portfolio to check it out and the pages came up without a hitch.
Goodluck to those who have had a similar problem.