- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Are you sure you have flashed it correctly? I had a white screen problem and flashing fixed it. Make sure both your main and fs firmwares are the same type eg W850_R1ED001_FS_VFE_LIVE_1_RED52
and your custom pack can be any w850
1. Switch off using power switch.
2. remove battery cover and battery. You will see two "star" drive screws at the bottom of the phone.
3. remove these two screws.
4. working from the memory card slot gently prise the cover away from the main body of the phone.
5. The key pad is now easily accessible from the front of the phone and can now be easily removed.
This is generic software problem and it is caused by snaching out battery during on position generally. You have to reflash it with new version of software and u will get a good working phone again. If you find this helpful do not forget to vote me here