Question about Philips DVP5140 DVD Player
Does anyone know how to unlock this player?
Help would be much appreciated!
Worked great, thanks!!!
Posted on Oct 20, 2008
1. Turn on the unit
2. Open the loading tray
3. Press the "Setup" button on the remote
4. Navigate to the "Preferences" page using the right arrow key
5. Enter 138931
6. You will now see the current region code displayed
7. Use the Up/Down arrow keys to select the region required or "0" for all regions
8. Press the "Play" button on the remote
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 13, 2010 | Philips DVP5140/37 DVD Player
Dec 31, 2009 | Philips DVP5140/37 DVD Player
Feb 22, 2009 | Philips DVP5140 DVD Player
Aug 12, 2008 | Philips DVP5140 DVD Player
Apr 19, 2008 | Philips DVP5140 DVD Player
152 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: