Question about Computers & Internet
If you have your music and pictures on one hard drive, and transfer it to the external hard drive connected by usb:
1) Connect external hard drive
2) Select the files you want to move.
3) Right click on one of them, and choose cut.
4) Go into the external drive, and choose paste. (They will start to move over.
5) To see pictures, you will right click in the picture folder and choose view. Select large icons. That should work. Also you could choose view from the top, and select pictures.
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2011 | Kodak Easyshare CD80 Digital Camera
Dec 15, 2010 | Kodak EasyShare M530 Digital Camera
Jan 10, 2010 | Kodak EasyShare C315 Digital Camera
Jan 09, 2010 | Kodak Easyshare C813 Digital Camera
Dec 22, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare CX7300 Digital Camera
Dec 12, 2009 | Kodak Easyshare C813 Digital Camera
Jul 11, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare M853 Digital Camera
Jun 22, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare C330 Digital Camera
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!