Question about Acer Aspire 5003WLMi Notebook
The above laptop belongs to an older lady. For some time, the laptop "freezes" and can't be switched off except by using the on/off switch. This happens on a regular basis and I haven't been able to find a solution for her. I've used system restore and done all kinds of tests but nothing shows up.
1. heating problem-> clean the fan
2. svchost problem runs the processor to 100% constantly-> depends what the reason for the svchost. check the cpu useage on your task manager.
a. set the microsoft update to use only windows update.
b. install windows spyware program and run it once.
c. can be other several reasons contact me if so.
3. memory problem -> check memory with memtest.
4. it can be the harddrive that fails. check windows system log for disk errors.
5. it can be the graphics card that overheating or is broken. not much to do then :S
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 10, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 06, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
Dec 22, 2009 | Acer TravelMate 242LC Notebook
Sep 18, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5920-6727 Notebook
Sep 03, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
Jan 17, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Oct 04, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5003WLMi Notebook
Sep 04, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Apr 22, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Aug 12, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5003WLMi Notebook
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: