Question about Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 Sound Card
Unable to Detect, Hardware ID: VEN_8086&DEV_266E&SUBSYS_F
* Windows Description - Multimedia Audio Controller
* Hardware ID - VEN_8086&DEV_266E&SUBSYS_FF311179&REV_04
* Device Category (Class) - Other devices
* Enumerator - PCI
* Detected Chip Vender - <unknown, id=8086>
* Detected Chip Device - <unknown, id=266E>
* Detected Vender - <unknown, id=1179>
* Detected Device - <unknown, id=FF31>
* Device Status Flags - Detected, Unknown, Present, Not Phantom, Category Visable
Posted on Aug 17, 2008
I lost My Sound Card CD and i want to download the same cd via the Internet how can i do it.
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 14, 2010 | Intel Computers & Internet
Nov 07, 2009 | Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! 5.1...
Apr 28, 2009 | Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! 5.1...
Mar 15, 2009 | Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! 5.1...
Jan 10, 2009 | Mercury P4VM800M7 Motherboard
Aug 19, 2008 | Foxconn P4M9007MB-8RS2H Motherboard
Aug 14, 2008 | Intel PENTIUM-4 865GV CHIP MOTHER BOARD...
550 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: