- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, the phone has hung up because of the virus in the SOFTWARE and when you have downloaded files from unsafe sites. So try to follow these steps:
1. Remove the memory card from your phone.
2. Scan it for any corrupt files or media files with virus using your PC then remove the viruses or format your memory card if needed.
3. Then try to insert again the card and switch on your phone.
If it still doesn't work, it can be related to the HARDWARE. The most ideal solution for this is the help from the authorized service or the support center.
Hope this can help you, GoodLuck=)
I had the same thing with my KF510 but I don't know if it will be the same with your phone. When you connect the phone via the USB cable you will see two removable drives in My Computer ( I have Windows XP) one is the phones internal memory the other is the memory stick.
Drag and drop the MP3 files onto the memory stick - BUT - make sure you drag the files onto a folder in the drive not just onto the drive icon as if they are not in a folder ( on mine the folder is called Sounds) the phone won't find them.
To see the folders on the drive icon just double click the icon or right click - explore.
Hope this helps you.
If you have the proper connection, make sure that you also have the right software. download the software on the net and install it on your mac.Check for the connectivity to know if your mac is sensing your kg800 phone. If your mac detected the kg800, then there would be no problem downloading music and/or pictures from your pc to the phone.