- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Insert sim error happen if the phone is not acknowledging the existence of sim card inserted in the phone.
1. Check if the sim is properly inserted. 2. Turn off mobile phone 3. Remove battery 4. Remove memory card 5. Remove sim card 6. Check the copper pins of the sim if there are dirts stucked on it 7. Ure clean cloth to wipe sim gently 8. Wait for at least two minutes 9. Gently and properly insert the memory and sim card 10. Insert the battery 11. Turn on mobile phone 13. Check if you will still recieve insert sim error 14. If you still recieved the same error you need to call your service provider and check the status and availability of your sim card.
1. Your sim card is not in the right position. Take out your battery and your sim card. Make sure it is in the right position. Also make sure no dust or dirt where the sim card goes. Put the sim card back in your phone and battery. Turn it on. See if the insert sim card goes away.
2. If it goes not, then you will need a new sim card. Go to your local service provider store to get a new one.
Hi, How to correct sim card error / insert sim card
Procedure to follow
Step 1: Check the sim tray or sim seater to see if it it broken, if it is, replace it Step 2: If the sim seater/tray is not broken, clean the entire terminal. Step
3: If the sim seater/tray is not directly on the board, trace the
broken led and solder it, or you replace the broken led with another
sim tray. Step 4: If it is still not working, change the battery and
put a new battery, because a virus infected battery will always give
such problem. Step 5: Finally, if the problem still persist, then
check the sim card and replace with another sim card if the former is
bad because a bad sim card will always display such message as insert
sim card or sim card error.
Turn off the phone.Take the battery and Sim Card out.Make sure there is no dust or dirt of where the Sim Card goes.Blow air (from your mouth) of where the Sim Card goes.Sometimes rubbing a soft pencil eraser on the Sim Card contact points can help. Then place the Sim Card back in the phone.Make sure it is in the right position; copper contacts facing downward.Put the battery back in your phone.Turn it on, and see if the smartchip rejected goes away. If not you may need to contact your Phone Provider’s Tech Support to troubleshoot and confirm that you may need a PUK reset code to register or you may need a new Sim Card, as they do fail from time to time.
it could be that the contacts between the phone and the sim card are dirty and therefore you will get the error code. take the battery out and remove the sim card take a q-tip with some rubbing alchohol and clean the contact on sim card and the phone itself make sure not to use alot of alchohol. let them air dry then re-insert the sim and battery this should do the trick. the error warning should go away and the phone will be abale to receive the contact info from gthe sim card.. please rate this
The "insert sim" error is a common error. Usually it is caused from putting the sim in incorrectly.
Try this. If this is the one with the sim card ports that are on top of eachother than put the sim card in the port closest to the phone with the gold side pointing up.
Insert battery, turn on phone.
On the phone, go to the main menu. Tap phone settings. Tap dual sim settings. Tap to open sim 2. Go back to the main screen.
If that does not resolve go back to phone settings, tap dual sim settings, tap to open sim 1, go back to the main screen.
If this is the type of phone with the sim card ports seperate, insert sim with gold side down in either port. Go to phone settings, tap dual sim settings, tap open dual sims. Go back to main screen.
If this problem persists than either the phone or the sim is defective. Test the sim by putting it in a phone that belongs to the carrier the sim came from. If it works in that phone it is not the sim.