- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First turn over the router and you should see the Wifi pwd on a sticker below it. If it doesn't work then, The best way is to master reset by pressing reset button as per manufacturers manual and try default pwd.
Hope this helps!!! Let me know if you need more help
DO NOT INSERT A PAPER CLIP TO RESET THE MODEM! unless you know how to reprogram the router, this includes having complete knowledge of ALL the settings required by the ISP AND having your username and modem password (modem authentication passwords are not usually provided to the customer) Doing a "hard boot" will only return your modem to factory settings
your modem has a key gen serial number that is used by your isp to allow you interent access and if you change isp providers they usually will make you buy one of their modems to gain access seldom have i seen where they will give you access to thier service with a unregristered modem the serial number is the only way they can go to turn service on and off for non payment
- try to use a known working power adapter with the same specs, it might be the power adapter is not supplying enough power, or
- try to press the reset button (if it has one) for like 30 secs, then turn the device off for another 30 secs. (Note: this might delete all the settings on the device)
- most probably the device is dead if same thing happens after pressing the reset button.
no issues go to command window which is 1 make sure ur pc connected directly to the modem and once wen to the command screen like
click-->start-->run-->type--cmd-->ok-->black window in there type-->ipconfig-->enter and u can see ip address and sub net mask and default gate way note down the default gate way and close the black window
open inter net explorer and in address bar type the default gate way with out www.>and http>like and hit enter u can see a login screen
probally user name-->admin (lower case)
password --> admin (lower case)> rate me solved if its helps