- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Here's an article in the Lexmark website that will guide you on what to do when have Error 1203 on the printer. Just click on this link: http://bit.ly/ax8swM. Make sure to follow the instructions carefully. But if all else fails, I suggest you contact Lexmark at 1-800-LEXMARK (1-800-539-6275).
Have you recently refilled or replaced any of the cartridges. 1203 is usually one of two things.
1. An overfilled cartridge (fixed by wrapping in damp paper towel for a bit until excess ink wicks out)
2. Ink smeared on contacts (fixed by cleaning contacts on cartridge and on printer's cartridge housing)
Seen this lots with dell printers. Error 1203 is an issue that occurs either when a cartridge is bad or the printer cartridge Slot is bad...
1 - try cleaning the copper contacts of the both carts and cart slot in the printer and try again.. or 2 - when error shows up, shut the printers power off; wait one minute and turn it back on press copy. Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks