Question about Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
Follow the following Steps and you can get rid of the Slow System Problem:
1) Left Click on Start, then click on Run and type "temp" in the open box and click on ok .
2) Delete all the files from the "temp" folder and close the window.
3) Left Click on Start, then click on Run and type "%temp%" in the open box and click on ok .
4) Delete all the files from the "%temp%" folder and close the window.
5) Left Click on Start, then click on Run and type "Prefetch" in the open box and click on ok .
6) Delete all the files from the "Prefetch" folder and close the window.
7) Restart the computer.
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 01, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Mar 16, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 12, 2010 | Acer Aspire 4730-4947 Notebook
Feb 26, 2010 | Advent Netbook
Feb 23, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Jan 07, 2010 | HP G60 Notebook
Jun 29, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 08, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 11, 2007 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Oct 30, 2007 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S2276 Notebook
119 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: