- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You need to install some codecs which they don't come by default with Windows Media Player
Go here and Choose the 2010 version and install: Click Accept or yes in all options http://www.cccp-project.net/
I suggest you download and install VLC Media player instead of using windows media player. VLC is capable of playing all sort of media format.
Download VLC Media Player on the link provided.
Hello my friend, how are you?
Regarding on your problem, you can do the 1 time search in all your music files regardless of their individual format by using Windows Media Player Software which was pre-installed already in your Xp after you install your OS XP in your computer.
Using Windows Media Player you can group all the music files you have in computer per title, artist, album, genre or even date and names. To do that kindly follow the steps below:
1. Open Windows Media Player located at the program files in your computer. In case you cannot locate it kindly click the START BUTTON located buttom part of your scree. Then click ALL PROGRAMS or PROGRAMS then WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER. I case WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER is not their Click ACCESSORIES then goto ENTERTAINMENT then Locate WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER.
2. After you locate and open wWindows Media Player or WMP kindly click the tab Library then suddenly a consule messagebox pop-up asking "Would you like to search music in your computer?" then kindly click YES Button then let the WMP search and gather all the Music files you have in your computer.
3. Next time yo log in WMP you can goto directly to the Library and select the music you want to play which was sorted automatically by WMP.
Hope this solution will help you solved your problem. if you seek moreassitance just reply to this post.
If you find this solution solved your problem please don't forget to rate this solution.
thank you and Godbless.
First things First:
1) What OS you got? I presumme windows XP home?
2) Uninstall all the Media Player 11 program and patchs.
3) Unistall all other media player like 7 or 8.versions.
4) install just the player from microsoft webpage ONLY!
5) if got more problem concerning hug application, consider a virus on your PC. or other hugging program instead.