Question about E-Machines Computers & Internet
On most e-machines you can put whatever mobo you want to in it but you will probably need a new power supply as well.
Make sure the memory cards and processor sockets are correct.
Posted on Aug 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2016 | Computers & Internet
1. Remove power and unplug all devices hooked to computer.
2. Open case.
3. Write down the location and orientation of all wires connecting to old motherboard.
4. Disconnect all wires from the case that are plugged into old motherboard.
5. Uncrew the screws holding the motherboard in the case.
6. Carefully remove old motherboard.
7. Install new motherboard and secure it to the case (probably using the same screws as the old MB)
8. Refer to diagram you made earlier to plug in all the wires to the proper places in the new motherboard.
9. Check and make sure the new motherboard works before closing the case.
10. If everything is working correctly, close up the case and you are done.
Nov 10, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Apr 14, 2011 | Acer Aspire M5641 PC Desktop
Dec 02, 2010 | Acer Aspire m5640 PC Desktop
May 02, 2010 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Feb 11, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGC-RC110G (VGCR110G) PC Desktop
Jan 16, 2010 | Evesham Axis 64 FX (AXIS64FXMAR04) PC...
Dec 17, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 13, 2008 | Computers & Internet
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!