Question about E-Machines Computers & Internet
On most e-machines you can put whatever mobo you want to in it but you will probably need a new power supply as well.
Make sure the memory cards and processor sockets are correct.
Posted on Aug 11, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Remove power and unplug all devices hooked to computer.
2. Open case.
3. Write down the location and orientation of all wires connecting to old motherboard.
4. Disconnect all wires from the case that are plugged into old motherboard.
5. Uncrew the screws holding the motherboard in the case.
6. Carefully remove old motherboard.
7. Install new motherboard and secure it to the case (probably using the same screws as the old MB)
8. Refer to diagram you made earlier to plug in all the wires to the proper places in the new motherboard.
9. Check and make sure the new motherboard works before closing the case.
10. If everything is working correctly, close up the case and you are done.
Nov 10, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jun 14, 2011 | Mercury P4VM800M7 Motherboard
May 28, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 28, 2011 | Intel Motherboard
Sep 12, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 20, 2010 | Foxconn 6627MA-RS2H Motherboard
Feb 25, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 15, 2009 | Computers & Internet
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!