I have FIOS TV and my remote suddenly stopped working. I tried to program the remote but there is no code on their list. I, then tried to find the code manually but could not do it manually. I tried the codes 1004 and 1011 but they did not work either. H E L P !!!!!!!!!!!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
i have an ARIO TV 32" and I used common code 10019-10178-10030-10835 to program my direct tv remote. anything is working , but only channel is not woking ,please can they help me out , how i program channel
1. Turn on your TV and the FiOS STB. Make sure you can see live television. 2. Locate the 3-digit code for your TV brand in the list below and circle the correct code. If your TV brand is not listed, codes for additional TV brands are listed at the back of this manual. 3. Once you locate the brand code, press and hold the <OK> and keys together. The RED LED on the remote control will blink twice and then stay on. 4. Enter the 3-digit TV code for your TV brand using the number pad. The RED LED will blink twice and then stay on. 5. Press and release the <CH +> button repeatedly until the TV turns off. You can also "back up" by pressing the <CH -> button. *Please note - some TVs may respond slower than others. Please allow 1 second between button presses. 6. Test that remote control is programmed for your TV a. Turn the TV on using the key. b. Press <VOL +> and <VOL -> to make sure that the volume keys work. c. Press and keys. d. If any of these keys do not work as expected, press and hold that key. Release it as soon as it works. 7. If all these keys work, press <OK> to save this TV brand code programming. The RED LED will blink 3 times and then turn off Your Remote Control is now programmed for your TV!
Does the package the remote came in say it works with this brand? If it does and it still don't work, you can either google fios remote codes for further lists of more codes, or buy a different universal remote.
Cable and Satellite content providers control the remote codes,
and we apologize for any confusion during the remote programming.
Please try the following codes 10019, 0178, 10178, 0030, 10030,
0835, 10835, or for Dish Network try 627, 659 or 505. For Fios
TV (Verizon), try the code 3264. These codes may not work on some
universal remotes. If there is another code listed for Element
Electronics in your universal remote control guide, please try that
code. Refer to the Remote Control Guide under your TV’s model
number for more information.
I just got FIOS and had an Olevia 237 TV. Tried the LG, Phillips, RCA and Yamaha codes, no luck so I tried this:
- press and hold TV key - still holding TV key, press the OK key and release both, device keys blink - press 922 - point remote at TV and press play button - press next button (two arrows pointing to right) about 325 times until the TV goes off.