Question about Bamix De Luxe Hand Mixer
Bamix hand mixer turns slowly, seems to have lost oomph, no longer responds to the thumb-switch to change speeds or do "burst" mixing at high speeds. Older model, says M122 on nameplate. Help - is there a real Bamix service organization out there that can repair them?
Click on the "contact" link in this website http://www.bamix-usa.com/ there's places in Canada & the US to have them serviced. Through contacting them they'll give you the nearest service area.
Good luck, love my Bamix!
Posted on Aug 15, 2008
Bamix-usa has the ability to repair and service all Bamix models, as far as I know. There is a website : www.bamix-usa.com Try that as there is a page for service---but I don't know how much it will cost nor any of the details.
Posted on Jun 06, 2009
My older Bamix stopped working--no shaft movement and loud motor noise (thought perhaps motor lubricant thickened).
* Unplugged, propped it upside down and put drops of quality machine oil at seam where narrow blade shaft enters larger shaft (in center of curved guard). Probably not necessary, but added a few drops where large shaft enters handle. Oil slowly seeps in.
* Attached a blade to manually turn for oil distribution.
* Did this periodically over several hrs.
* Turned on low speed several times.
* It gradually returned to full speed capacity.
Posted on Jan 29, 2016
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 25, 2013 | Bamix De Luxe Hand Mixer
Jun 20, 2011 | Bamix De Luxe Hand Mixer
Mar 03, 2011 | Bamix De Luxe Hand Mixer
May 26, 2010 | Bamix De Luxe Hand Mixer
Feb 23, 2009 | Food Mixers
Nov 08, 2008 | Bamix De Luxe Hand Mixer
2,295 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: