I have MS Frontpage 2003. I have created a website I want to publish. However, when I click on "Publish site" it won't publish.
I have created a hosting account with godaddy.com. I am not sure how to tell Front Page to download to the site.
Basically, I need someone to walk me through how to publish a new site to the web using FP 2003.
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Spread the Word:
An expert who has shared 5 answers on their Facebook wall.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: Don't know how to publish
Yes, You need domain name and hosting because you without domain you can publish your website and without hosting you can't upload your file and data and you need space to easy host your website. Cheap Affordable SSD VPS Hosting On Windows Linux
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
<a href="http://brightlink.illusion3d.hop.clickbank.net/">3-D ANIMATIONS SOFTWARE CRUISE GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS+PRO IS NOW OPEN- ACCESS NOW</a><br /><br /><br />
animations are currently used for cartoons and movies and promotional
videos. Anyone can create a 3D animation using both free and commercial
software available on the internet.<br /><br /><br />
How to Create a 3D Animation
<a href="http://astore.amazon.com/alldigitalshop-20/detail/B0041O427S">Purchase a <span>computer</span>.
</a>The computer should be powerful and fast. It should have a minimum
1.6GHz processor and 1GB of RAM. In addition, a large monitor with a
high resolution is ideal.<br />
Purchase 3D animation software. Programming languages can be
used in 3D animation, but is not required. Beginner and intermediate 3D
animations can be created from free software. A free animation program
called 'Anim8tor' is an excellent option.<br />
Study an instruction manual. An instruction manual can be
purchased from a number of locations both online and in traditional book
stores. In addition, there are usually a great deal of free e-books and
tutorials online.<br />
Complete the instruction manual <span style="text-decoration: underline;">exercise</span>.
Each chapter in the book will have practice animations to be created.
Following these exercises will increase your learning speed and help you
remember what you have read.<br />
Render your animations; there is a difference between a
render and a project. Be sure to save the project file in addition to
rendered versions. A saved project file will allow the animation to be
edited or tweaked.<br />
Publish the rendered video. General video websites, such as
YouTube and Metacafe, are excellent publishing platforms. If the
animation is published to a public website, a Creative Commons copyright
should be added to the end credits.<br /></li><br /><br /><br /><a href="http://brightlink.illusion3d.hop.clickbank.net/" style="font-weight: bold;">SOFTWARE-AIDED GUIDE TO 3-D ANIMATION CREATION IS NOW OPEN, ACCESS HERE ..</a>.. <br />
<span><br /><br /><br /></span><br /><br />
As most of you know, I make computer video tutorials and post them to Youtube for everyone to learn about computers. I do not use anything fancy or even expensive, in fact I use the free Camstudio program to record the tutorial and Windows Movie Maker to edit it... Windows movie make comes with most versions of Windows. In this tutorial I will show you how save and publish your windows movie maker production to your computer. This way you can watch it anytime you like, email it to friends, or upload it to Youtube.
What do you need to save a movie to your computer?
* You will need to have Windows Movie Maker on your computer. If you have a normal version of Windows then you will have Windows Movie Maker installed as well, however some versions do not have it. For example Windows Seven Ultimate doesn't have it. * You will need a finished movie ready to save. You might have used Camstudio or even a video camera to record it. * You will need storage space to save the movie to. If you save your movie as an .avi then it will take up twice as much space as a movie saved as .wmv. I usually save my movies as a .wmv as Youtube happily takes this format.
How to Publish my movie to save it on my computer?
When using Windows Movie Maker instead of saying save movie, this program uses the term "publish movie". Therefore we will publish the movie to the computer. This will save the finished movie file to play at a later date.
In this tutorial I will presume that you have finished editing your movie and now want to save it onto your computer.
1. In the tasks menu on the left side, when you have your program open, there is a menu. If you do not see this menu, press on File at the top and choose publish from the drop down menu. 2. If you do see the menu, go to the Publish section. 3. Click on "This computer". See the screenshot below. 4. A Publish movie dialog box will appear. 5. Fill in your movie name. 6. Press on browse to choose where to save your movie on your computer. See screenshot below. 7. Then press the next button. 8. The next window will appear. 9. Choose what setting you want your movie to be. If you choose the top choice, Best quality for playback then your movie will be an AVI and will be bigger in size and need more storage space. See below. 10. If you choose the more settings choice, you can choose more options. 11. See below, if you click the drop down arrow you can see the choices. 12. I usually choose "Windows Media DVD Quality (PAL) (3.0 Mbps)" 13. Down below it will show you the exact details of what your movie will be. 14. Now when you are ready you can press on the publish
button and the movie will be converted and saved to your computer.
To create a website you have to get the domain name first then you have to host that site , to get the good website creation for your company , just visit this site www.tucktail.com/build-own-website , It has the best designing process and dream website gallery for your website You can use the pre-built designs and contents available here wherein you can just pick a design,make it yours and publish it..
Just click on the link below for your answer ,i cannot right all that steps here .so use the link it will give you a step by step guide to creat rules in ms outlook 2003 , i am sure that this will definitely solve your issue....... ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So dont forget to rate this as fixed. Low feed backs hurt my ratings and I am tring to help you with your problem,so let me know that the information i given you is helpfull or not.
When you publish it, do it to dvd quality. This should create a windows movie file which is the simplist form for windows media player to read. If that does not work contact me and we will go through step by step.