Question about Printers & Copiers
Did you finally get help for your problem
Posted on Dec 02, 2008
HP All in one printer 6180
I cannot print.Here is what I tried to get it to print:
1) I cleaned cartridge connectors
2) I replaced ink cartridges that were low
3) I uninstalled the software
4) I reinstalled the software
5) I turned off the printer, unplugged the printer, took out the cartridges, waited 2 mins, plugged in the printer, turned on the printer, waited for a prompt to replace the cartridges (did not happen) and replaced the cartridges.This was suggested online to try.
None of the above worked. I still cannot print. Are there any more suggestions?
Thanks for your time with this matter.
Posted on Sep 08, 2009
IssueAn 0xc18xxxxx or 0xc19xxxxx ink system error code displays on the front panel. The printer cannot copy, receive faxes, or print. Solution
Press the On button to turn the printer off.
Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
Remove all the ink cartridges.
Wait two minutes.
Plug the power cord into the back of the printer.
Press the On button to turn the printer on.
Install the ink cartridges when prompted.
If the error code does not display, the issue is resolved.
If the 0xc18xxxxx or 0xc19xxxxx ink system error code displays on the front panel, service the printer.
Posted on May 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 04, 2011 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Jun 23, 2011 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
May 25, 2011 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Aug 26, 2010 | HP C6280 All-in-One Printer
May 26, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Mar 25, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Feb 05, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 28, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Jan 09, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Sep 23, 2008 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
2,091 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!