Please help. My all in one Monitor will not come one. Blask screen. I can hear the motor running but nothing on the screen
Returning Items for Repair Under Warrantyor for Credit
b>Prepareall items being returned, whether for repair or credit, as follows:CallDell to obtain
1. a Return Material Authorization Number,and write it clearly and prominently on the outside of the box.
2. For the telephone number to call foryour region
3. Include a copy of the invoice and aletter describing the reason for the return.
4. Include a copy of the Diagnostics Checklistindicating the tests that you have run and any error messages reported by theDell Diagnostics
5. Include any accessories that belongwith the item(s) being returned (power cables,
software,guides, and so on) if the return is for credit.
6. Pack the equipment to be returned inthe original (or equivalent) packing materials.
7. You are responsible for paying shippingexpenses. You are also responsible for
insuringany product returned, and you assume the risk of loss during shipment to
Dell.Collect On Delivery (C.O.D.) packages are not accepted.
8. Returns that are missing any of the precedingrequirements will be refused at
Dell'sreceiving dock and returned to you.
Before You Call
NOTE: Have your Express ServiceCode ready when you call. The code helps Dell's
automated-support telephone system direct your call moreefficiently. You may also be
asked for your Service Tag (located on the back or bottom of yourcomputer).
Remember to fill out the following Diagnostics Checklist. Ifpossible, turn on your computer before you call Dell for assistance and callfrom a telephone at or near the computer. You may be asked to type somecommands at the keyboard, relay detailed information during operations, or tryother troubleshooting steps possible only at the computer itself. Ensure thatthe computer documentation is available.
• Phone number:
• Service Tag (bar code on the back or bottom of the computer):
• Express Service Code:
• Return Material Authorization Number (if provided by Dellsupport technician):
• Operating system and version:
• Expansion cards:
• Are you connected to a network? Yes /No
• Network, version, and network adapter:
• Programs and versions:
See your operating system documentation to determine the contentsof the computer's
start-up files. If the computer is connected to a printer, print each file. Otherwise,record the contents of each file before calling Dell.
Errormessage, beep • code, or diagnostic code:
•Description of problem and troubleshooting procedures you performed:
b>Forcustomers in the United States, call
NOTE: If you do not have an active Internetconnection, you can find contact
informationon your purchase invoice, packing slip, bill, or Dell product catalog.
Dellprovides several online and telephonebased support and service options.Availability varies by country and product, and some services may not beavailable in your area.To contact Dell for sales, technical support, or customerservice issues:
1. Visit support.dell.com.
2. Verify your country or region in the Choose
A Country/Region drop-down menu at the bottom of thepage.
3. Click Contact Us onthe left side of the page.
4. Select the appropriate service orsupport link based on your need.
5. Choose the method of contacting Dellthat is convenient for you.
Finding MoreInformation and Resources
If you need to: See:
reinstall your operating system. your operating system disc.
run a diagnostic program for your computer,
reinstall desktop system software, or update
drivers for your computer, and readme files.
the Drivers and Utilities disc.
NOTE: Drivers and documentationupdates
can be found on the Dell™ Support website
learn more about your operating system, maintaining peripherals,RAID, Internet,
Bluetooth®, networking, and e-mail. the Dell TechnologyGuide available on your
computer or on the Dell Support website at support.dell.com.
upgrade your computer with new or additional memory, or a new harddrive.
reinstall or replace a worn or defective part.
the Service Manual on the Dell Support website
NOTE: In some countries, openingand replacing parts of your computer may void
your warranty. Check your warranty and return policies beforeworking inside your
Nov 19, 2010 |
Dell XPS One All-in-One TV Desktop with...