Question about OKI C5510 MFP All-In-One Led Printer
Can anyone help with the reset of the fuser and transfer belt?
How do you enter the diagnostics on this machine?
RESET OKIDATA TONER DRUM by RTINSC (11/17/05 10:34 AM) reply + / -
1. Turn machine on while pushing and holding the TWO up/down menu buttons at same time.
2. Menu window will show "OKI USER"
3. Scroll to " Engine Dialog Mode" is indicated. Push Enter button.
4. "Diagnostic Mode xx.xx.xx S-Mode is indicated.
5. Scroll to "NV-Ram initial" is indicated. Push ENTER.
6. Window shows "NV-Ram- Initial Table 1".
7. Push ONLINE and ENTER Buttons simultaneously and HOLD for 10 seconds after you see "Executing Reset" appear in menu window.
8. Restart printer.
All toner, drum, fuser and transfer figures return to 100%.
Posted on May 16, 2009
Reset video ?
Posted on Nov 20, 2012
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 13, 2016 | HP Color LaserJet CP6015dn Printer
Aug 27, 2014 | Dell 3130cn Color Laser Printer
Jun 10, 2011 | OKI C3400n Laser Printer
Apr 26, 2011 | Dell Compatible Maintenance Kit Dell...
Mar 06, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 28, 2010 | Sharp Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 25, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 25, 2009 | Konica Minolta Di1610 Copier
Dec 31, 2008 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2400 Laser...
2,976 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: