Question about OKI C5510 MFP All-In-One Led Printer
Can anyone help with the reset of the fuser and transfer belt?
How do you enter the diagnostics on this machine?
RESET OKIDATA TONER DRUM by RTINSC (11/17/05 10:34 AM) reply + / -
1. Turn machine on while pushing and holding the TWO up/down menu buttons at same time.
2. Menu window will show "OKI USER"
3. Scroll to " Engine Dialog Mode" is indicated. Push Enter button.
4. "Diagnostic Mode xx.xx.xx S-Mode is indicated.
5. Scroll to "NV-Ram initial" is indicated. Push ENTER.
6. Window shows "NV-Ram- Initial Table 1".
7. Push ONLINE and ENTER Buttons simultaneously and HOLD for 10 seconds after you see "Executing Reset" appear in menu window.
8. Restart printer.
All toner, drum, fuser and transfer figures return to 100%.
Posted on May 16, 2009
Reset video ?
Posted on Nov 20, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2017 | Sharp Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 28, 2016 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Oct 02, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 17, 2014 | Toshiba Estudio 200L Copier
Feb 01, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 10, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 24, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 23, 2009 | Toshiba Estudio 200L Copier
May 05, 2009 | Toshiba Estudio 200L Copier
2,947 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: